Friday, January 25, 2013

The chair that got away...

There is a first time for everything, and today it was almost the first time I threw a complete temper tantrum in Class and Trash. If you knew me as a youngster, you would know that most of my childhood nick names had something to do with my ability to throw a show-stopping meltdown. The main one being Oscar, as in Oscar the grouch. Luckily, I have mostly outgrown my tantrums, but I nearly reverted back to old habits today.

It all started when I spotted this amazingly cute mid century chair and promptly went to inspect it. After doing the sit test and the smell test ( I have a very sensitive nose) I frantically searched for someone to ask the price. I was soon informed that someone just bought it! Noooooooo!!!! And the worst part, it was only $18!! I would have felt much better about it if it was a ridiculous price that I would have never considered it, but knowing it was only $18, the thought has been haunting me all day. Yes the pictures below are of me creepily taking photos out the window as the new owners load it up. I was making sure they didn't change their minds as the last minute. So depressing. I hope that one day I can get over this chair...

In other news, who is doing the thrift shop challenge over at young, house, love??





1 comment:

  1. Very good blog post. I definitely love this site. Continue the
    good work!
    Here is my web page : noisyfriarbird.dealsbookmarks.Com

    ReplyDelete