Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: Diversity Thrift


Today I was lucky enough to go to my two favorite stores in all of Richmond!! First I hit up Diversity Thrift, and that is the store that will be featured in the blog today. If you live in Richmond and have any interest in redoing furniture you need to get here quick! They have a huge selection of furniture and amazing prices. If you are looking to donate, they will come pick up your furniture, which is an awesome bonus for those without trucks.
 
This was just a few of the  things that caught my eye today. I tried my best to remember prices, but I was so excited I may be off on some of them.
 
This cute little elephant rocker would look amazing spray painted a bright color in a kids room. I believe it was around $15-20.
 
For $10 this sign is so funny! Could be perfect in a modern room....
 
I think this desk was around $60 and was in good enough condition to be used just the way it is. So adorable!

 
 
 
I am pretty sure this highboy was only $20! 


 
This set of 6 chairs would be amazing if reupholstered in a modern fabric. The structure is great. I think it was around $80 for the set.

 
 


This cute little picture was worth the $7 price tag just for the cool frame.

 
This piece of wall are was HUGE. Like take up a whole wall huge. For less than $100 it would be a show stopper in the right room.

 
I love love loved this corner cabinet. I thought the doors were so cute. I just didn't have the right spot for it. 
 
 
I picked up a few things myself, but I am not revealing them, because
1. one may be used as a gift for one of you readers (this person better be reading or else they don't deserve my gift)
 
and
 
2. I may be starting an etsy shop this week and try my hand at selling some of my finds and I don't want to give away all my secrets.
 
 
Thanks for reading!!!
 
 
 
If anyone is interested in guest writing on my blog so I can get some new readers and if it could benefit you please facebook message me.


No comments:

Post a Comment