Thursday, November 1, 2012

Harry, Andrew and Will

Tonight we depart for an adventure involving a Harry, an Andrew and a Will. Unfortunately I am not dining will the Royal family as it may sound, but I am going to three equally exciting events.

Harry: Tomorrow all my dreams will come true when I go to Island of Adventure's Harry Potter's Wizarding World in Orlando. If you know me, you know that I love the Harry Potter books. I am seriously shaking I am so excited.

Andrew: Tomorrow night, we will attend the Orlando Magic game to see St. Bonaventure University star Andrew Nicholson in action as an NBA Baller.

Will: On Saturday we will be hitting up Gainesville to watch the Will Muschamp's Gators take on Missouri. It will be my first time watching a team coached by Will live. The last game I was at was the National Championship game vs Oklahoma in Miami when Tim Tebow was the quarterback and Urban Meyer was the coach.

I can't wait for the exciting weekend ahead, what do you all have planned? Any cool project?

No comments:

Post a Comment