Tuesday, November 6, 2012

RVA Election Day Deals

This is all from Richmond Bargains

Follow her for updates on all bargain happenigns in RVA.

 

Boyer’s Ice Cream & Coffee – Come in tomorrow wearing your “I Voted” sticker and receive 50% off any coffee drink! (5720 Patterson Ave)
Quaker Steak and Lube – Bring your “I voted” sticker in at anytime on Tuesday and recieve $2 OFF AYCE! Just like last week AYCE will be ALL DAY! (All you can eat)(8000 W Broad St)
Sticky ToGoGo – Don’t forget to vote tomorrow! Come in wearing your “I Voted” sticker and we’ll take 25% off your order! (2227 W. Main St)
Update: Einstein Brothers listed an offer for a free bagel and shmear with an I Voted sticker, but the info was removed today – so check with you closest location to see if they will honor the promo

Update: Pepe’s Mexican Restaurant – Free quesadilla for everyone that votes! just show us that sticker (9550 Midlothian Tnpk)
Update: Qdoba Central VA – $6 Election Day Meal Deal – entree and a drink for $6 with coupon
Update: Extreme Pizza Henrico – Show us your “I Voted” sticker and get 10% off your order
Update: Pieces Boutique – It’s Election day! Get 25% off your purchase when you show your I Voted sticker (1301 W Main St)
Update: Rostov’s Coffee & Tea – … if you voted come in and show us your I Voted sticker and we will give you a 1/4 lb of Rostovs!!!
Update: Alternatives Boutique - As an added incentive (as if you needed one other than the tasty delights of democracy) wear your “I voted” sticker for 10% off your purchase today (3320 W Cary St)
Update: Cha Cha’s Cantina – It’s Election Day! Bring your ‘I Voted’ sticker in today and get 20% OFF! $2 off Tacos too!
Update: Dransfield Jewelers – Today only: come in with your I VOTED sticker and you will receive 20% off a purchase from our case
Update: It’s Hip to Be Round – Bring in your “I Voted” sticker on November 6th and receive a free nail polish by Scotch Naturals with any purchase!
Update: Frostings Cupcakes – GO VOTE! Then come show us your “I VOTED” sticker & receive 10% off half & full dozens. Today only; 1 per customer, walk-ins only!
Update: The Dairy Bar – Big Day tomorrow – Wear your I Voted sticker and get a free scoop of ice cream with your lunch (Note: this is tomorrow)
Update: Arby’s RVA – We have an Election Day special – 2 French Dip sandwiches for only $5
Update: Cafe Caturra Midlothian Village Square – We love voting! Drop by today between 11am and 6pm for a free small coffee or tea WHEN you show your “I VOTED” sticker
Update: Pearl’s Cupcake Shoppe – Today, anyone who comes in with their, “I Voted” sticker gets a FREE cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment