Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's in the box.

I found out an amazing secret, and you all are lucky enough to be let in on it. This is especially useful right before the holidays when you are shipping stuff across the country.

If you go to the Unite States post office's website, www.usps.com, they will send you boxes for free!! My favorite word= free!! It is amazing! My friend Chrissy let me in on this tip when she was moving to Montana. You go to the website, click on order items, then click into boxes and it will give you a variety of different sizes that you can order. As long as the price say $0.00 than they will be at your doorstep for zilch. Unbelievable I know. Who can't use a few extra boxes lying around for when it comes time to package and ship things? Most of them are the flat rate rate boxes.

Do it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment